The FARA Ambassadors are a group of people living with FA who are committed to supporting FARA in the search for a treatment and cure. Together we seek to know more about FA, and FARA so we can be prepared to represent the community when the opportunity arises; speaking at events, to volunteers, potential donors, scientific groups, pharma partners, media interviews etc.
The Mission of the FARA Ambassador's Group is to support FARA by:
- Being leaders in the FA community.
- Representing FARA whenever possible.
- Sharing and finding different opportunities to share our personal stories with new and existing audiences.
- Educating ourselves and others about the scope and impact FARA has on our lives, communities and beyond.
- To support each other as a team.
To have meetings via the web during which we will:
- Discuss our stories.
- Discuss opportunities to generate interest in FARA.
- To have each member speak at FARA events.
- To continuously tighten our bond as a group.
- To have fun.
This blog is a vehicle for the voice of the FARA Ambassadors group and will feature posts from FARA Ambassadors on a wide range of topics.