Hockey 4 Humanity (Rescheduled from 1/26/2020)
Starting on Sunday, February 16, 2020
Save to calendar
Bring the family and come out and play, watch, support the 4th annual Hockey 4 Humanity 3vs3 Outdoor Shinny Hockey Tournament to benefit the Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA) from 9am-5pm. Limited registration space available.
- Ages 14yrs+
- Teams of 6-10 players ($25/player registration)
- Registration only reserved and considered valid upon payment received
- Email: email@example.com to register you or your team
- All teams guaranteed 3 x 30min games (round robin)
- Top 8 teams advance to playoffs (quarterfinals, semifinals, finals)
- Volunteers wanted (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Food, beverages, 50/50, silent auction all on site
A great opportunity to continue a great community event and tradition to start the new year and benefit a charity working hard to advance scientific research of Friedreich’s Ataxia with the goal to find treatments and a cure for Friedreich’s Ataxia in honour of Kaelan Carlson, a local 15 year old living with F.A.